Born in 1964 in Bucharest, Romania.
Graduated from the Pediatric Faculty – Institute of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila” Bucharest in 1990
1991 – 1994 residency in AIC in Fundeni Clinical Hospital – anesthesia for general surgery, urology, ENT surgery, orthopedic surgery, eye surgery, pediatric surgery and anesthesia for obstetrics, intensive care for surgical and non-surgical patients.
1994 certified as anesthesiologist and intensive care physician
1995 AIC Doctor in “Maria S. Curie” Emergency Children Hospital
1999 certified as Senior Doctor in anesthesia and intensive care
2003 President of the Romanian Foundation of Anesthesia and Intensive Care
2005 AIC Senior Doctor for Oftapro Ophthalmology Clinic
- Bucharest, Craiova, 1994 – courses of anesthesia organized by Hopital Pitie Salpetriere – Paris at Fundeni Clinical Hospital-Bucharest; courses of anesthesia organized by WFSA at Craiova
- Paris, France, 1996 – six months training at Hopital Saint Vincent De Paul (Professor Claude Saint Maurice)
- Paris La Defence, 1996 – “28eme Reunion Internationale d`Anesthesiologie et de Reanimation”, organized at CNIT – Paris La Defence
- Craiova, Romania, 1997 – course of anesthesia organized by “Romanian Foundation of Anesthesia and Intensive Care”
- Beer-Sheva, Israel, 1998 – two months training period in anesthesiology and critical care at la Soroka Medical Center (WFSA scholarship, Professor Gabriel M. Gurman)
- “Intrapleural Analgesia – Postoperative analgesic method” prospective clinical study presented at “18th Symposium of the Romanian Society of Anesth. and Intensive Care” Suceava-Romania, 1993 and published in the “Romanian Journal of Anesthesia and Intensive Care” 1993, 1, 37-40.
- “Clinical aspects of mechanical ventilation modes used in ten cases of myasthenia gravis – a retrospective study” presented at “The 3rd National Congress of Anesthesia and Intensive Care” Craiova-Romania, 1994
- “Intranasal Administration of Droperidol and/or Diazepam Combined with Fentanyl as Preanesthetic Medication in Children” presented at the “19th Symposium of the Romanian Society of Anesthesia and Intensive Care” in 1995 and awarded by Prof. D. Thomson – Institute of Anesthesia and Intensive Care University of Bern, Switzerland, as best free paper presentation
- “A practical approach of pain assessment and treatment in children” presented at the 6th Annual Romanian-American Pediatric Physicians Symposium – 1999, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- “ARDS in a 3 y hemophiliac boy” presented at the 5th National Congres of Romanian Society of Anesthesia and Intensive Care – 2000, Bucharest, Romania
- “Comparison of sevoflurane and halothane for tracheal intubation in children” 24th Symposium of Romanian Society of Anesthesia and Intensive Care – 2002, Sinaia, Romania
- “Locoregional anesthesia for newborn and infant” presented at the 24th Symposium of Romanian Society of Anesthesia and Intensive Care – 2002, Sinaia, Romania
- “Total parenteral nutrition in a 10 y boy with duodeno-colo-anastomosis” presented at the 3rd National Symposium of Clinical Nutrition – 2002, Brasov, Romania
- “Renal tubular acidosis with severe hypokalemia” case presentation at the Congress of Romanian Society of Anesthesia and Intensive Care – 2004, Eforie Nord, Romania